Certificate of REGON number
Do you want to obtain a certificate that confirms that you have a REGON number? Please note that this is already confirmed by the Office’s posting of information about your company on the Central Statistical Office’s website. The Office will also provide you with such a certificate. However, the statistical office will only do this at your request. See below how you can obtain a certificate.
A matter can be handled:
- at the office
- by post
The REGON number is confirmed by posting information about your company on the GUS website.
In the GUS register search engine you can also check the REGON number for your establishment or branch. This is possible after you have obtained entry in the REGON register for a local unit.
Certificate only in the office
If you are a national economic entity entered in the REGON register, the statistical office will issue you with a certificate at your request. This applies to your company or local unit if you are:
- a legal entity (e. g. a limited liability company) or an organizational unit without legal personality (e. g. ordinary association, housing community);
- natural person – you run a business activity (e. g. an entrepreneur entered in CEIDG).
Regardless of the form in which you run your business, a REGON certificate will be issued by the statistical office.
Print the confirmation of entry
Remember that you do not need to have a certificate. All you have to do is print out the REGON registration information from the GUS website. To do this, go to the GUS page, enter your REGON number and print the entry confirmation. Such a printout is a confirmation of entry in the REGON register.
Submit the request at any time after receiving entry to the REGON register.
The service can be handled at:
- Statistical Offices
Apply for a REGON number certificate.
In the request, specify your data (e. g. first name and company details, REGON identification number). You can also specify the address at which the office will send you the certificate).
You can collect the certificate in person or through an attorney-in-fact.
- Przykładowy wzór podania o wydanie zaświadczenia o numerze REGON DOCX
- Przykładowy wzór podania o wydanie zaświadczenia o numerze REGON PDF
You can submit a document as:
You can submit a document as:
Oryginał, Uwierzytelniona kopia
How to obtain a document
Submit the request at any time after receiving entry in the REGON register.
The office will issue you with the REGON certificate.
You will receive a document as:
The service is free of charge
The Office will issue you with a certificate within 7 working days of receiving your request.
Was this page useful?
- Ustawa z dnia 29 czerwca 1995 r. o statystyce publicznej
- Ustawa z dnia 14 czerwca 1960 r. Kodeks postępowania administracyjnego
- Rozporządzenie Rady Ministrów z dnia 30 listopada 2015 r. w sprawie sposobu i metodologii prowadzenia i aktualizacji krajowego rejestru urzędowego podmiotów gospodarki narodowej, wzorów wniosków, ankiet i zaświadczeń